As pet owners, maintaining the health and happiness of our furry kids has always been a priority. As ‘parents’, we want only the best for them. But as much as we want to always be there for them, there will be times when we simply cannot for various reasons. Maybe we have to be out of town for work or even travel abroad for a quick getaway. It’s times like these that motivate us to hire qualified pet sitter.
Why you should hire a pet sitter
Hiring a pet sitter would mean a lot to both you and your pet. Whether you’re leaving your pet behind for work or leisure, hiring a proper pet sitter will be the best decision you can make. Why is that?
Because when you do:
- You can be assured that your pet is in good hands even when you’re away from home.
- You will have someone to help you send your pet to the veterinarian whenever medical support is needed, or a groomer whenever he/she needs a serious ‘haircut’.
- You will be happy to know that there is a qualified caretaker to manage your pet and all of his/her needs.
- Your pet won’t have to be home alone.
- You don’t have to leave your pet in cramped pet kennels anymore.
- There is no need to trouble your family, friends or neighbours.
- You no longer need to leave your house keys to someone else when you’re away from home. You can send your pet to the pet sitter’s home instead.
Why a pet sitter is good for your pet
When choosing a pet sitter, it’s always important to test their knowledge about animals, or specifically about the type of pet you have. That way, you can be assured that you’re temporarily giving your pet away to the right person — the one who would know how to handle your pet, especially when an emergency occurs. Apart from that, your pet will also enjoy the company of your pet sitter.
The benefits that he/she will enjoy include:
- A sense of security even when you’re not around.
- Comfort as he/she doesn’t have to stay in a small and uncomfortable kennel again.
- Fun playtime as there will be someone to play with.
- Peace of mind since all of his/her needs (medication, grooming, food, etc.) are being taken care of.
- All the love and personal attention that he/she needs.
- Someone to turn to in case of an emergency.
- No need to be home alone anymore.
At Petsodia.com, your local pet sitter is just a few clicks away. You can find a pet sitter near you based on your location. Petsodia’s online pet sitting service is now available in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
For more information, visit www.petsodia.com today! =)